UNIDO’s Contribution to Gender Equality Progress across Critical Areas of Concern feat. LKDF
The UNIDO Gender Office prepared this brochure as 2020 marks 25 years since the adoption of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action, to date the most progressive international blueprint for advancing women’s rights. Every five years, the international community takes stock of the implementation of the principles therein affirmed.
The Beijing Declaration and Platform devises 12 “critical areas of concern”, out of which 5 are related to UNIDO’s mandate:
- Women and poverty
- Women and the economy
- Women in power and decision-making
- Education and training of women
- Women and the environment
The three-fold highlights UNIDO’s contribution to progress across these five areas over the last five years, and we are happy to feature your projects for this purpose.
Check out the brochure available in English, French, and Spanish.
Visit the UNIDO Gender webpage to learn about our work and achievements
Watch the video about LKDF’s contribution to gender equality and women empowerment
- UNIDO's Contribution to Gender Equality Progress across Critical Areas of Concern - Beijing+25
- La contribución de la ONUDI a los avances en materia de igualdad de género en esferas de especial preocupación - Beijing+25
- Contribution de l'ONUDI en faveur de l'égalité des sexes dans les domaines critiques - Beijing+25